IECON 2013 is the 39th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, focusing on industrial and manufacturing theory and applications of electronics, controls, communications, instrumentation and computational intelligence.
The objectives of the conference are to provide high quality research and professional interactions for the advancement of science, technology, and fellowship. Papers with new research results are encouraged for submission. IECON 2013 will be held concurrently with the 7th IEEE International Conference on E-Learning in Industrial Electronics (ICELIE 2013) and the first IEEE International Workshop on Intelligent Energy Systems (IWIES 2013, a joint event with the IEEE Systems, Man and Cybernetics Society), and the IEEE IES Industry Forum. Participation in any of these events just requires a single conference registration fee.
The world’s industry, research, and academia are cordially invited to participate in the wealth of presentations, tutorials, special sessions and social activities, and furthermore, enjoy beautiful Vienna.
Topics of interest include:
- Power Electronics & Energy Conversion
- Renewable Energy & Sustainable Development
- Power Systems
- Electronic System on Chip & Real Time Embedded Control
- Signal and Image Processing & Computational Intelligence
- Electrical Machines & Drives
- Control Systems & Applications
- Sensors, Actuators and Systems Integration
- Mechatronics & Robotics
- Factory Automation & Industrial Informatics
- Information Processing and Communications
The organizers look forward to welcoming you to Vienna, Austria.
!! On-Site registration is ONLY possible with Credit Card !!